Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new x750 was delivered yesterday! The machine was set up as per Diane’s wishes. 54” deck with the brush guard and arm rests to be installed. This machine will be a dedicated mower as we have a larger machine for bigger chores. She will be taking care of 5 acres of landscaped yard. I took it out this morning and cut a little bit of grass. Beautiful cut even in 6” of wet grass! I dare say this is the nicest mower I have ever seen.

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,759 Posts
Congratulations eddiebob. :thumbup1gif: Good luck with it.

Reactions: SulleyBear

·
Registered
562 Posts
Congrats on the new machine. The more you use it the more you are going to love it. These x7's sure are expensive but there really isn't anything else like them out there.

·
Corndog Hater
11,773 Posts
Congrats, sounds and looks like a great setup!:good2:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Last summer when I was looking, my two best options were a used x758 @ local JD dealership...with 1,100 hours. Or a craigslist x750 with 79 hours.

Paid more for the x750, but do not regret the purchase one bit! Excellent machine.

Congrats!!

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
I honestly believe that x750 to x758 is THE PREMIER Lawn and Garden tractor made today. Their predecessors (455, x495, x595, x740, x744, x748, x749) proved to be tough as nails and extremely reliable and many, if not most are still going with thousands of hours on them. Take good care of it and it will last decades and be a complete joy to own.

In fact, I am thinking about buying one and I really don't even need it........:dunno: That's how much I like them.........the styling is great, as well.

You also don't find these for sale very often by the owners. People who buy these mowers tend to really like them and keep them. Congratulations on a great machine addition to your "herd".................:good2:

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
I honestly believe that x750 to x758 is THE PREMIER Lawn and Garden tractor made today. Their predecessors (455, x495, x595, x740, x744, x748, x749) proved to be tough as nails and extremely reliable and many, if not most are still going with thousands of hours on them. Take good care of it and it will last decades and be a complete joy to own.

In fact, I am thinking about buying one and I really don't even need it........:dunno: That's how much I like them.........the styling is great, as well.

You also don't find these for sale very often by the owners. People who buy these mowers tend to really like them and keep them. Congratulations on a great machine addition to your "herd".................:good2:
They went downhill after the X595 :lol::hide:

Congratulations I like those aluminum wheels.:good2:

I wonder what they are doing for wheel weight for us up north. I think I'd put a 3pt hitch and a Heavy Hitch with weight. Wouldn't want to mess those rims up.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hey Eddiebob!!!

Congrats on the new machine. You are now officially a member of the X7xx wicked cool mag wheel club. Good luck with the new machine!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts