Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone wanting for Christmas?
I have no idea for me but figured maybe I can get some ideas from you all.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW, feel free to send me something and my Birthday is the 28th so one big present will do.:good2:

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
We talked about this at our house, and decided this year we're not doing Christmas gifts. Not much either one of us really needs, so instead of gifts we have some other plans. :)

Now, if you're feeling generous, Mr Gizmo, I would love it if you could drop off an extra 20 acres of flat land with a 10 stall barn and two acre indoor riding arena. :)

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We talked about this at our house, and decided this year we're not doing Christmas gifts. Not much either one of us really needs, so instead of gifts we have some other plans. :)

Now, if you're feeling generous, Mr Gizmo, I would love it if you could drop off an extra 20 acres of flat land with a 10 stall barn and two acre indoor riding arena. :)
Out of stock, sorry.:lol:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
A 300,000 acre ranch in Montana. Well,ok, a smaller ranch would do with a decent house and/or cabin. :)Needs to be able to support at least a few hundred units.

This year I don't care about getting any gifts for myself. What I'd like is for my family member to be fully healed and recovered from the strokes.

·
Premium Member
7,701 Posts
I'd like a rifle in .44 Rem Mag. Marlin lever action, Winchester lever action, Ruger 77/44 bolt action, or an H&R single shot. Any of these would be fine, but must have a wood stock. :usa

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need a nice LED light to use under cars and tractors. One that could also be carried in the woods when needed.

Like this:

M18
Bought one of these....liked it so much bought another one.

DWA_DCL040.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
I've been 'hooked' on these!

Nebo Redline Tactical Flashlight | eBay

Not quite as strong as SureFires, but about a third the cost and they take cheap readily available AAA Batteries............

Word of caution. The red ring is the only plastic part and I've broken them. A call will get you free replacements............

Nice that they're pocket-sized................

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I'd like a rifle in .44 Rem Mag. Marlin lever action, Winchester lever action, Ruger 77/44 bolt action, or an H&R single shot. Any of these would be fine, but must have a wood stock. :usa
Any if those would work for me too! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
11,887 Posts
I want the United States to be like it was in the late fifties/early sixties. It would be great to have my grandchildren grow up in the same world that I did. And, yes I am willing to give up the technology and gee whiz stuff to get there.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Well I for one ain't willing to give up my 1026R or my GX for the 2 Gravely L's I used to work back in them "good ol' days" or yore... I like modern machinery and my blood pressure medicine.:laugh:

Time and tide waits for no man and when the national tide came in that last time it sure had a big bunch of flotsam and jetsam on it! Sadly, "The Times" are what we have allowed them to become, it's nobody else's fault.

On that note, I'd like a DeWalt 14.4 battery and one of them DeWalt battery charger radios... I like "multi-tools".:laugh:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Any if those would work for me too! :thumbup1gif:
Go winchester.. The marlin stocks are cheap (i have a 44 mag and 450 mag).. Can't stand the stock..look like plastic... :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
I want the United States to be like it was in the late fifties/early sixties. It would be great to have my grandchildren grow up in the same world that I did. And, yes I am willing to give up the technology and gee whiz stuff to get there.
Obviously, you weren't milking cows in -20* weather, living in a house with no indoor plumbing & dealing with snowstorms that closed roads for a week at a time, otherwise I'd agree!

Seriously, all I need is another year, preferably, with a little less aches & pains! ~~ Lowell

·
Registered
11,887 Posts
Obviously, you weren't milking cows in -20* weather, living in a house with no indoor plumbing & dealing with snowstorms that closed roads for a week at a time, otherwise I'd agree!

Seriously, all I need is another year, preferably, with a little less aches & pains! ~~ Lowell
Only the snowstorms Lowell. Indoor plumbing at home but not at school in the early 50's.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts