Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of swapping out my 2017 Mule FXT for a Gator XUV 855M S4 or some other comparable Gator..Wish I had kept the one I had instead of getting the Kawasaki.Looking for reviews on the new Gators...Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,933 Posts
I can give use a excellent review on the 700 Honda Pioneer 4 seater. :lol:

Just had to do that..:hide:

·
Premium Member
7,425 Posts
Thinking of swapping out my 2017 Mule FXT for a Gator XUV 855M S4 or some other comparable Gator..Wish I had kept the one I had instead of getting the Kawasaki.Looking for reviews on the new Gators...Thanks
What did you NOT like about the MUle??? :dunno:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What did you NOT like about the MUle??? :dunno:
I've had a lot of trouble with fuel pump and filter and gas tank vent..Think I may have it resolved now...Also have an annoying clutch rattle and rear brakes that squeak with every rotation of the back wheel...Also went back to the dealer when it would not shift into low range..

·
Premium Member
7,425 Posts
I've had a lot of trouble with fuel pump and filter and gas tank vent..Think I may have it resolved now...Also have an annoying clutch rattle and rear brakes that squeak with every rotation of the back wheel...Also went back to the dealer when it would not shift into low range..
Thanks for the reply. I have a 1996 Mule. It's kind of like a Model T compared to what you can buy today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts