248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks For sharing!

Do you have any photos or instructions on the Installation?

This will help others who maybe interested on installing a lift on their 590’s.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks For sharing!

Do you have any photos or instructions on the Installation?

This will help others who maybe interested on installing a lift on their 590’s.
Yes. Definitely easy install (easiest with air compressor tools but not at all necessary).

Not sure how to send a .pdf (instructions) but will keep trying but if I have no luck, UTV & Side By Side Parts & Accessories from SideBySideStuff.com will provide the .pdf instructions.

I’ll also send pics of product after installation.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Looks great, and thanks for sharing!

Look forward to hearing if you notice a difference in the ride etc.

Do you have a picture from the side to see the increase?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great, and thanks for sharing!

Look forward to hearing if you notice a difference in the ride etc.

Do you have a picture from the side to see the increase?
I thought I posted them but I reckon not, will post pics again. Gator is at JD Dealership right now but will repost them if I find them elsewhere or when the Gator returns from the dealership.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought I posted them but I reckon not, will post pics again. Gator is at JD Dealership right now but will repost them if I find them elsewhere or when the Gator returns from the dealership.

Oh yea, no difference in ride... just levels the Gator out and makes it able to accommodate larger tires (why JD decided to make some, if not all XUV’s slope downward is completely beyond me). Only raises the front end 2 inches, so no issues whatsoever with joints.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Can you share the link on where you got the lift?
If you read the 3rd post in this thread, the OP provided a link to where he purchased the kit.

·
Premium Member
2,200 Posts
Oh yea, no difference in ride... just levels the Gator out and makes it able to accommodate larger tires (why JD decided to make some, if not all XUV’s slope downward is completely beyond me). Only raises the front end 2 inches, so no issues whatsoever with joints.

I would imagine that the downward slope of the front end is for rear payload. Like a truck. Load the high rear and it levels out so that the brakes still work.

If the front started the same height as the rear then you load the rear the front is way up and has allot less traction and less braking ability.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts