1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upgraded to windows 10 everything seems to working OK ,,

but

Don't think the issue or little quirk I'm having could be caused by Windows 10

I use Firefox latest and greatest along with Yahoo as my home page.

I've bee noticing over the past few months ,If I opened a homepage sometime I would have the page layout of Yahoo the next time a newer style Yahoo.
Which I'm beginning to hate.
Ok last week or so only the newer Yahoo page has been opening.

Before 20-40 different news items would show up on screen, click on a item opens to that page. Like it has for years.

Now with new style homepage ( I haven't changed anything ) screen loads , has maybe 15 news items, then beside that news items shows 3 or 4 things you can do with that page , but if you click on the event to open most of the time I get a blank page ,page never opens.

So wondering if anyone else is having this happen to them.
:munch::munch:

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Yep that is a problem. However, the problem is with Yahoo. They have been upgrading to a new page layout. I don't like it either. This has nothing to do with Win10.

Dave

·
Premium Member
14,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep that is a problem. However, the problem is with Yahoo. They have been upgrading to a new page layout. I don't like it either. This has nothing to do with Win10.

Dave
That was my guess ,it was Yahoo and the new page layout. Glad to hear I'm not the only person thats having a problem and dislikes the layout.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Same here.

·
Premium Member
7,716 Posts
I have "7" and keep getting notices to switch to 10. I just hate to "fix" something that aint broke :nunu:

·
Premium Member
14,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh I don't sign into Yahoo account , just use basic Yahoo as home page ,

Not fond of Google News for home page but with all the BS Yah has been adding may switch.

Ok so what is everyone else using to get news.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I still like Yahoo for news, also still have an email account there (among others).

Don't really use a home page, have my browser set to pick up where I left off last time. :laugh:

Don't like some of the changes Yahoo has been making, but same can be said for Google and Outlook.

·
Old Pa-pa
11,762 Posts
Oh I don't sign into Yahoo account , just use basic Yahoo as home page ,

Not fond of Google News for home page but with all the BS Yah has been adding may switch.

Ok so what is everyone else using to get news.
I watch for smoke signals and listen for the drums. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts