Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally able to get this beast off the ground. Kenny's hooks and straps did the trick.

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Finally able to get this beast off the ground. Kenny's hooks and straps did the trick.
I have a post hole digger and that implement is about the most awkward thing to move around and store!!! Nice job rigging it up. Those hooks and straps are great additions to any tractor.

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had no idea what a PITA these things were until one landed in my yard. And this is Danuser, so it's not made of Chinese tin foil either. Th auger and bit are almost 300lbs. I now have it leaning up against the shed so I might be able to hook it up at some point.

·
Administrator
18,781 Posts
I had no idea what a PITA these things were until one landed in my yard. And this is Danuser, so it's not made of Chinese tin foil either. Th auger and bit are almost 300lbs. I now have it leaning up against the shed so I might be able to hook it up at some point.
They are evil....evil I tell ya!

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
If you are interested, do a search on Post Hole Digger stands. That might be better than leaning it up against a shed or garage.

Of course, mine is sitting next to the garage on the concrete. :hide:

:laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked. Nothing I can buy, only custom built ones. I might make some kind of sling that hangs it of the back of the shed.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Sorry - I meant to search GTT for something you could build...

If you use the "Google Custom Search" in the upper right part of the screen, it will search just GTT.

Show us your Post Hole Auger Stands - please!!

My moveble Post Hole Digger Stand

Post Hole Digger Stand / Dolly

Auger / Post Hole Digger - Hanging it up for storage and easy reattachment

Attempting to build post hole auger stand

and there's more if you search.... :bigthumb:

I should have pasted these for you earlier, but the little "surfing tablet" that I was on is kind of a pain to do stuff like that. I'm at my regular laptop now and the keyboard is much better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts