Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having problems finding the year of this Gator 6x4. W006X4X013071
Also, it has just under 900 hours on it...... any idea on value?
It's not mint but it's not trashed either. Tires are in decent shape. Seats are cracked. One tail light is broken. No rust.
Other than the above mentioned, it's clean. Runs well and dump bed works. Gas engine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seller is thinking $4k Sounds crazy high to me but I just started looking at these so I don't have a ton of knowledge on the pricing for these. Thoughts?

·
Registered
189 Posts
It's a stupid market right now and that makes 4 grand not bad. We got 2 4x6's and a 4x4 at the farm and in all honesty you can have them, uncomfortable, slow and no dealer support with technical problems, I'm the one who has to fix them. My personal ride is a Polaris Ranger.

·
Registered
598 Posts
The used market is crazy. I have a 2005 Gator HPX 4x4 that I paid like $6200 for brand new. It's in great shape with low hours. We mostly just putt around the yard picking up sticks. I was on an equipment site yesterday and saw one just like mine, same year and model, but in worse shape and higher hours for $8900.

I was thinking $3500 for the one you're looking at before I saw he wants 4k. A stack of 100s would probably drop the price a bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts