Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here are the JD yellow hooks.

Loader Hooks 001.JPG Loader Hooks 002.JPG

I also learned something else today. I have had a digital camera for a few years and never bothered to figure out how to download pictures. Now, I know. Thanks for the inspiration.

Don

Administrator
Yellow hooks. Huh... They do look pretty nice sitting on the bucket there. Nice Job! Appreciate your sharing with us!:hi:

Administrator
Thank you so much Don, as far as I know they are the only yellow ones out there-I have seen Green, Black, Orange, and Grey (Primer) before but not yellow. I may steal this pics to add to my website:good2:

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much Don, as far as I know they are the only yellow ones out there-I have seen Green, Black, Orange, and Grey (Primer) before but not yellow. I may steal this pics to add to my website:good2:
Kenny:

You mean that you are going to make me a published photographer? If you want better pictures, let me know. I had to get them in because a couple of my GTT buddies doubted me on the color.:tongue:

Don

Administrator
I will gladly take pictures Don! You can email them to me direct, I will send a PM.

Oh, and I admit I was doubting you also:laugh: just a little though...

Registered
Well, here are the JD yellow hooks.

View attachment 11071 View attachment 11072

I also learned something else today. I have had a digital camera for a few years and never bothered to figure out how to download pictures. Now, I know. Thanks for the inspiration.

Don
I like 'em, and I believed that you had yellow hooks unlike that Gizmo dude! :lol:

Registered
Hey waitaminnit! there's only two?:brow:

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Don, They look superb and just for the record I never had any doubts but lreagan12, rgd and diesel made me play along with them.:mocking: Now I feel better I cleared the air.
Your buddy,
Gizmo2

BTW everything looks better sittin on a 2320. Just sayin!

Registered
:painkiller:
Don, They look superb and just for the record I never had any doubts but lreagan12, rgd and diesel made me play along with them.:mocking: Now I feel better I cleared the air.
Your buddy,
Gizmo2

I smell BS! :painkiller:

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Your buddy,
Gizmo2

Sooner or later, you will learn to stay away from conspirators. The group you mention is a tough group.:empathy3:

About the 2320: I agree.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Thanks Don, buddy. What's with the LOL faces?

Premium Member
When I saw the title I wasn't sure what you we're talking about, but that looks really good!

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Evidently....it just dawned on him that you said the hooks looked better on the 2320:bye2:
Give me a minute or two on that one.:think:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts