Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed several avatar changes recently and find some of the changes amusing and some downright boring. I realize that my avatar is not really in step with my actual personification and I have considered changing it to one that reflects my true being. So what say yee fellow GTTers change or remain?:dunno:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Why not.....lets see what ya got!

·
Premium Member
14,701 Posts
I have noticed several avatar changes recently and find some of the changes amusing and some downright boring. I realize that my avatar is not really in step with my actual personification and I have considered changing it to one that reflects my true being. So what say yee fellow GTTers change or remain?:dunno:
Whatever floats your boat. !:laugh: Go for it, bring it on. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
I could loan you this one. Beware some think you are Gizmo then.:lol:

Gizmo10.jpg

:dunno:

·
Registered
11,882 Posts
I could loan you this one. Beware some think you are Gizmo then.:lol:

View attachment 222082

:dunno:
I think all of us should use this picture. Really confuse the hell out of the avatar watchers.:laugh:

I can hear the moderators polishing all of the ban hammers now.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Catfish?

Dang, are you saying that's not the real, current you? Sounds like something on the TV show Catfish!

Oh well, makes no difference to me. If you have some fun with a change, go for it.

Treefarmer

·
Premium Member
7,682 Posts
Yes! You should have started POLL! :nunu:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Maybe change it to a picture of Lumpy Rutherford's father, AKA Richard Deacon...?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Do what ever works for you..

This thread made me wonder why I had never added one.

So I grabbed one I had customized from my other "Home"..Amazingly it worked!

It works there and I like to keep S&8! simple and use the same name etc. wherever I go. Way less confusing.

I don't have enough time left on this rock to dick around whit switchin avitars weekly and such nonsense.

I'd be plenty happy to figure out how to post a picture here...Windows 8 should have been tossed on the manure pile

before it was ever introduced. My usual system of useing CL as my pic hosting site won't work here..da68t.

Maybe my outdated phone will have better luck....

Dan in Oregon

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,388 Posts
I got fussed at for changing mine too frequently. You have been warned. :laugh:
Bubber, Yours now reminds me of fine wine. :munch: :hide: :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,077 Posts
Good Idea Pappa. :bigbeer:

·
Premium Member
4,387 Posts
Pappa; now look what you did! Who's getting the Captain Traction avatar? Neil? Okay Eddie, we are waiting to see exactly what you are up to? :dunno: When you stated, what reflects your true being, we can only imagine what you have in mind... the answer is not yes or no, it's maybe! :laugh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts