Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Yes you can run 2 .... Mowers at the same time .

This is/was an experiment I've been thinkin on for some time.

Mostly because my mmm has been leaving strips /stripes..whatever the mohawk look and I'm tired of chasing my same tracks...this has fixed that. Yes I have brand new blades in the mmm...it just kinda suks I guess or don't suk enough to stand the grass up...yes even @ 3300 rpm and slow...I've tried it all.

Results...stellar....pics will take light years to load:banghead::banghead:

but yes I have them..before and after shots and a bunch of other stuff.

Did mount the woods brush /bush/hog whatever with the I match...BUT

I did Not hook up the top link as disscussed in another thread somewhere. AND....It worked perfect.

The mmm would lower first then the bh would be controlable up/down without affecting the mmm heighth.

Back into the Nasty with the BH and turn it to powder with the mmm.

All of this with a 955 @ 2500 rpm vs 3300...

I'll try my best to post pics...if theres someone Hint rtgt ? I can text them to that would be great as posting from my phone will take hours or days...its horrible...No I cant Email them ..I'm double dum ..tried that once before

Long story short...Yes 2 pto's/2 mowers is the cats aZZ:bigthumb:

The phone app of this site is soooo completly poluted with BS ads and other various crap...Pics just aren't possible.

This was not an issue even 3 weeks ago..WTF is going on here.

If I gotta pay to delete this BS i';ll do it...but If thats no help..I'll be mostly disgusted.

Please tell me this site hasn't been sold out to yet another provider that has ******* Zero interest in what we as tractor owners are all about.

in light of this new found info..

see the below...and someone say it ain't true..

Pissed in Oregon

Git Sum

bonus video ...love it or hate it..

Full Metal Jacket- Get Some - YouTube

·
Premium Member
8,475 Posts

I'll try my best to post pics...if theres someone Hint rtgt ? I can text them to that would be great as posting from my phone will take hours or days...its horrible...No I cant Email them ..I'm double dum ..tried that once before
The upload speed from my computer isn't that much better. :banghead:

Part of it might be due to not having a cable internet connection out here in the sticks.

I use a cellular Mi-Fi card / connection.

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Yes you can run 2 .... Mowers at the same time .

This is/was an experiment I've been thinkin on for some time.

Mostly because my mmm has been leaving strips /stripes..whatever the mohawk look and I'm tired of chasing my same tracks...this has fixed that. Yes I have brand new blades in the mmm...it just kinda suks I guess or don't suk enough to stand the grass up...yes even @ 3300 rpm and slow...I've tried it all.

but yes I have them..before and after shots and a bunch of other stuff.

Did mount the woods brush /bush/hog whatever with the I match...BUT

I did Not hook up the top link as disscussed in another thread somewhere. AND....It worked perfect.

The mmm would lower first then the bh would be controlable up/down without affecting the mmm heighth.

Back into the Nasty with the BH and turn it to powder with the mmm.

All of this with a 955 @ 2500 rpm vs 3300...

Long story short...Yes 2 pto's/2 mowers is the cats aZZ:bigthumb:

The phone app of this site is soooo completly poluted with BS ads and other various crap...Pics just aren't possible.

This was not an issue even 3 weeks ago..WTF is going on here.

If I gotta pay to delete this BS i';ll do it...but If thats no help..I'll be mostly disgusted.

Please tell me this site hasn't been sold out to yet another provider that has Fuc*ing Zero interest in what we as tractor owners are all about.

in light of this new found info..

see the below...and someone say it ain't true..

Pissed in Oregon

Git Sum

bonus video ...love it or hate it..

Full Metal Jacket- Get Some - YouTube
Will PM you my phone #. I have 7 mbps upload since i changed providers.

Dave

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,475 Posts
Will PM you my phone #. I have 7 mbps upload since i changed providers.

Dave

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk
:good2:

I already sent him mine but haven't received any pictures yet.

His phone must be on the charger......:lol:

·
Registered
944 Posts
that picture that included the tractor seat and cup holder in it ....told me why your leaving strips........:laugh::lol:

hell.......take the mmm off........i mow my yard with a MX8 behind whatever i hook it up to that day and it looks great ....

·
Premium Member
8,475 Posts
that picture that included the tractor seat and cup holder in it ....told me why your leaving strips........:laugh::lol:

hell.......take the mmm off........i mow my yard with a MX8 behind whatever i hook it up to that day and it looks great ....
:lolol:

I was thinking the cup holder and the leaning tree were related.....:lol:

I can do that without a drink. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Upgraded to a 72" caroni in the rear and my jd 60" mmm up front.....This is the answer.

No more stripes /stripes....Miss nothing in the corners...can back up between trees.

I'm loving this.

Ditched the I match....driveline issues as well as top link....Its Golden now

Duals is the shizzle.....run the mmm up high and rear discharge caroni a bit low apparently.
It was blowin some dirt but the gophres have been busy.

Its the perfect storm....at 2000 rpm vs 3300:laugh:

·
Registered
944 Posts
Upgraded to a 72" caroni in the rear and my jd 60" mmm up front.....This is the answer.

No more stripes /stripes....Miss nothing in the corners...can back up between trees.

I'm loving this.

Ditched the I match....driveline issues as well as top link....Its Golden now

Duals is the shizzle.....run the mmm up high and rear discharge caroni a bit low apparently.
It was blowin some dirt but the gophres have been busy.

Its the perfect storm....at 2000 rpm vs 3300:laugh:

this is me mowing the yard......i edge with a sprayer n roundup :):greentractorride::greentractorride::cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
That is just so wrong...... Bat wing don't qualify as duals..:flag_of_truce:

I'm still sneezin & wheezin....Theres a special place for you.

In a cab is my dream. When & if I find one with No Brain & no T whatever..I'll be sooo happy.

Great looking rig you got there....yes , were All jealous.....:banghead:

·
Registered
295 Posts
My JD F725 leaves the mo-hawk strip. I've adjusted as even as I can get it and made sure the tire pressures are dead on and it still does it. The only upside is it's so maneuverable and fast it doesn't take much time to mow and overlapping path to fix it. I don't use the mower that often.

I do most of my mowing with a 72" Agmate, rear discharge, finish mower so it's not an issue. I bought it back when I had a 2WD 855 and it had no trouble pulling it. I have never tried mowing at less than PTO speed indicated on my tach. I put on my 3M bluetooth hearing protection, set my Pandora to play my favorite genre tunes, and let er rip.

On the image upload topic I use the Irfanview freeware image editing program to edit all my photos I plan to upload. I always set the long side to 1400 PX and the quality compression to 96 percent. Knocks the image size to less than a MB and retains plenty of image quality for web browser viewing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts