Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_2023.JPG
My slightly used (30 hours) 1025R showed up yesterday. This is my first tractor (first time on a tractor) and it was a blast. I moved mountains of dirt yesterday or what looked like mountains when all I had available was a shovel. Played a bit with the backhoe (dug out a large rock that was bugging me), drove it around the yard, moved a bunch of wood, mowed the grass. What an awesome machine.

Of course it had to be 95+ degrees so the first mod was pulling off the doors. About 2 minutes to pull both doors and the back window. Tektite makes a very nice cab.

IMG_2027.JPG

·
Registered
467 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. That cab looks nice.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Nice. Congrats on the tractor and the cab. I'm jealous. Wish I had a cab. :thumbup1gif:

Reactions: rtgt and etcallhome

·
Registered
588 Posts
Very nice addition of green stuff.:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Very Nice!!

Reactions: rtgt

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,468 Posts
Congrats. :thumbup1gif: It's a nice looking tractor, for sure. Have fun; and stay safe.

·
Premium Member
14,875 Posts
I like the cab.:bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,829 Posts
Nice looking machine.:good2:

Plus being in Canada, I know you will like that cab in a few months.:good2::good2:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice looking machine.:good2:

Plus being in Canada, I know you will like that cab in a few months.:good2::good2:
It will be amazing to be able to clear the driveway without the Iditarod outfit. Looking forward to snow... well maybe not but dreading it less. Today it was pouring rain and I was out on the tractor all day.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I've have a Tektite heated cab that I used all last winter plowing snow. It is a premium cab and makes plowing in the worst winter weather a pleasure. Just be aware that the cab raises the center of gravity a bit. I have 2" wheel spacers and Rimguard in all 4 tires which helps greatly with stability and traction as well.

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
:good2::good2::good2: :wgtt: :good2::good2::good2:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Congrats on the tractor. Nice cab. Do you know who made it?

Reactions: etcallhome and rtgt

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,764 Posts
It will be amazing to be able to clear the driveway without the Iditarod outfit. Looking forward to snow... well maybe not but dreading it less. Today it was pouring rain and I was out on the tractor all day.
OK, we got it the first time. Tractor cab, dust, cold, rain... :lol::lol:
VERY NICE, congratulations. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
124 Posts

My purchase is still on the pallet until it cools off , hottest year in a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Anyone figure out a way to install A/C on a 1 series yet? Ideas?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Tbh I wouldn't want to just something else to maintain and my list is already fairly large. That's the downfall to the 3rs with cabs the doors are not removable and the cab seals so tight your not going to go with out a/c . Can't imagine having to let a piece of equipment set because it's to hot to run if something isn't working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Registered
747 Posts
Anyone figure out a way to install A/C on a 1 series yet? Ideas?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I suppose there's always something like this option........................................:hide::laugh:

redneck_car_air_conditioner.jpg

1 - 20 of 35 Posts