Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So…I go to check our PO box, and lo and behold there’s a package waiting. A customer from Brunswick ME sent us a bag from LL Bean with a handwritten note to say thanks! He doesn’t have an email address (found us from a magazine ad), so it’s not someone I can embarrass on GTT, but he ordered a set of Edge Tamers, and then when his son tried them and liked them he ordered another pair for his son. He and I chatted for about 20 minutes during each order, and apparently he liked the service. Never expected to find something in our mailbox though.

The point is that when we set out to do this business, I never expected to find so many great people, not only on GTT but pretty much everywhere in the tractor community. There are so many great stories and conversations, and folks who like to actually go outside or in the shop and do something with their hands are just simply more interesting people. I hope you all appreciate the community here, as much as we appreciate being a vendor.

20170204_125301.jpg

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
When you provide great customer service people notice, I know I do. :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
17,057 Posts
Do a pair of ET's fit in there? Might be a great addition to the product line :wink:

Kudo's to you guys :good2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts