Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TSC has their 6 ft yellow york rake on sale this month. At $599 its already a decent bang for the buck. Its even better at $579 and better yet with the 10% coupon. Thus isnthe heavy duty model made by Tarter. If you are goingntonget one, it might as well be $20 off! My localnstore happened to have have one in stock. I know its been sitting there a few months but I dont guess the weather will hurt a york rake. Ill pick it up later this week when the weather settles down.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The wheel kit is $249. They dont keep them in stock so will have to he ordered anyway. I am planning to get it, just didnt get it yet. Ive done tons of grading work over the years, mostly with bobcats. Never had a need for wheels on an attachment but the concensus is pretty unanimous that wheels help so...wheels it is.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I have a 5' Woods rake and struggled all summer without wheels. It's kind of hard to buy a wheel kit that costs half as much as the rake itself, but I'm also ordering a kit soon. :gizmo:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,103 Posts
I have a 5' Woods rake and struggled all summer without wheels. It's kind of hard to buy a wheel kit that costs half as much as the rake itself, but I'm also ordering a kit soon.
I went through the same thing back in the late 1980's, bought the rake, went back and got the wheel kit. :banghead:
I really believe it's a marketing scam. Most people (me) would not look into buying a rake with a price tag that included the wheel kit. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts