Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys ever said something you knew you had to, then a bit after you think man that felt good. A few days later you sort of feel like an a-hole but know it had to be done.

I posted a reply in the 1026 rollover thread asking for people to be normal people. Not digging to far into items and more or less being the type of people this site was founded on. Then the guy, lets call him Jack, posts after me continuing his rant. I sent him a message and let the dogs out on his ass.

I think it was deserved and I hope other people are on my side on this. But part of me feels like I might have hurt a guys feelings who has some sort of mental problem. My hopes is he is not mentally ill so I can feel better about it.

You know what I am putting down?

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Know what your saying . . . I get a little worked up sometimes and come of a little harsh. I apologize to those who I already have and to everyone else because I eventually will :lol: We all just want the last word, hopefully all is okay.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
I am unsure what exactly happened here, but I want to remind everyone that we have staff here that will deal with these items. Its great that members self-moderate, but its not as easy as it looks. Sometimes its easier if a third party deals with it.

BDT, it would be nice for the staff to be "in the know" as to these events.

We want to create a good enviroment for our members.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gotcha Boss....

Well, I feel better. I have been watching CNN and Fox news. So far no mental cases have jumped off any bridges and left a note saying that "some arse" on a tractor forum made them do it.

Life is GOOD:thumbup1gif:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts