Green Tractor Talk banner

6541 - 6560 of 7101 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Putting bleach in the fabric softener receptacle when I'm doing laundry.
This is one of the reasons that I'm not allowed to do laundry...

·
Administrator
20,162 Posts
I do my laundry. Fill with clothes, add one pod, close door and press start. No bleach or softener involved. I know I’d empty my closet if I tried.
You don’t eat your pod? :think: I thought that was all the rage these days?

·
Administrator
20,162 Posts

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
This ding-blasted atomic-blast-proof plastic that everything is sealed in today. It's a shame you can't buy a product made of plastic that's as tough as this stuff. :banghead::rocket: :flag_of_truce:
Have you ever broken an item while trying to get it out of the anti=theft packaging? I have...

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Putting bleach in the fabric softener receptacle when I'm doing laundry.

And here I thought I was the only one that ever did that.

Dave

·
Old Pa-pa
11,151 Posts
This ding-blasted atomic-blast-proof plastic that everything is sealed in today. It's a shame you can't buy a product made of plastic that's as tough as this stuff. :banghead::rocket: :flag_of_truce:
Have you ever broken an item while trying to get it out of the anti=theft packaging? I have...
Have you ever cut yourself with a knife trying to open the dang plastic? I have.:banghead::banghead:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,151 Posts

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Have you ever cut yourself with a knife trying to open the dang plastic? I have.:banghead::banghead:
Have you ever cut yourself on the actual plastic? I have.:banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Have you ever cut yourself on the actual plastic? I have.:banghead::banghead:
Yep, all of the above. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I know I'm old but I can actually remember when you could buy something and open it without any tools. And most of the time the box or packaging was even re-usable. What a concept, huh?

·
Premium Member
7,118 Posts
You don’t eat your pod? :think: I thought that was all the rage these days?
My wife got a Tide pod as a sample from her last grocery run. Today she said a few bad words and I told her I was going to make her eat the pod to wash her mouth out. I got just the reaction I expected from her in that she learned all her bad words from me. Guilty as charged. :good2:

I know I'm old but I can actually remember when you could buy something and open it without any tools. And most of the time the box or packaging was even re-usable. What a concept, huh?
No kidding! I blame the Tylenol poisoner turd for creating all this people proof anti theft and tampering packaging. :snipersmilie:

·
Registered
11,000 Posts
Colonrado adopting Colonfornia emissions standards and now forcing new car dealers to stock upwards of 6% of their inventory in EV's by the mid 2020's whether they sell or not. :banghead:
You should change the name to Commurado.

·
Premium Member
4,502 Posts
Amen! I can't even open the complimentary after dinner mint without attacking it with my teeth like a wolf...and these resealable plastic bags that things like dog treats come in? Half the time I have to use kitchen shears to get them open because I can't tear it even with the little starter slit on the side; and then you can't get the edges apart to open the package. It goes without saying, that 99% of the time the darn things won't reseal without 10 minutes of frustration and chanting a spell with some well chosen words.

6541 - 6560 of 7101 Posts