Green Tractor Talk banner

7461 - 7480 of 7518 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I’m seeing adds about dating Muslims on this site. WTF Trust me dating a Muslim is not going to happen. I am deeply offended.
So many potential replies to this, but not one that doesn't get me in trouble.

Let the record show that I passed on this one!

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
I’m seeing adds about dating Muslims on this site. WTF Trust me dating a Muslim is not going to happen. I am deeply offended.
Such a simple free solution -

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
I wish I would have had an old style house phone yesterday. I was talking to a "service" rep from
the power company about my late MIL's account. She refused to answer my question about the final
months billing and then she said "is there anything else I can help you with?".

I replied , "anything else? What do you mean anything else can you help me with?
Hell , you refused to help me with the one simple question I asked. ! "
The conversation went quickly downhill and I hung up on her.

But swiping a smart phone with my thumb does not , absolutely does NOT give the satisfaction one gets
by banging an old style phone receiver down on the phone when hanging up on some moron.
Back in the day before cell phones one of my coworkers left an aggravating meeting and stopped to call home to his wife. He got a busy signal and when he hung up the phone receiver it shattered.

Treefarmer

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
So many potential replies to this, but not one that doesn't get me in trouble.

Let the record show that I passed on this one!
Duly noted. Excellent choice. I won’t go so far as to say you’re learning fast but you are learning.

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
These really 'grind my gears' . . . I thought this forum was about "Green Tractors"?

How many members out there are a women over 50 looking for the "best bras" here on GTT?

All I can say is . . . "Really!"

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Now those ads are finally getting interesting. I may have to uninstall my AdBlock Plus addon in Firefox so I can see them.

Dave

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Thanks Marlin. (y) I don’t see the problem.

Just glad my wife didn’t look at the page then. I spend too much time on here as it is. It would be my luck that that would be the moment she would walk by.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Isn't that a support group?
Sort of a lonely guy version of the "The I'm not getting a new tractor..." thread?
Spend too much time looking at those ladies and your probably are really not getting a new tractor. I've never tried divorce but hear it's expensive. Much better to spend money on tractors and attachments.

Treefarmer

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Spend too much time looking at those ladies and your probably are really not getting a new tractor. I've never tried divorce but hear it's expensive. Much better to spend money on tractors and attachments.

Treefarmer
Do you know why divorce is so expensive?

Because it's worth it!
:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Back in the day before cell phones one of my coworkers left an aggravating meeting and stopped to call home to his wife. He got a busy signal and when he hung up the phone receiver it shattered.

Treefarmer
She's probably lucky she was talking to someone else........at that time. :giggle:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Now those ads are finally getting interesting. I may have to uninstall my AdBlock Plus addon in Firefox so I can see them.

Dave
That was pretty funny, Dave.......
Say's the guy with a line of women besides his wife, waiting to dance with him more than one night a week .......:giggle:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I’m seriously thinking about trying CBD oil for my temper flare ups. Threads Like this are good to vent, but I think they might trigger irritability. I’m not even going near the political ones for a while. I’ve had so many worthless employees through my ranks, and mouthy grandkids to give me the shakes every time I interact with them. Spring cant come fast enough. Professionalism is out the door anymore, and I’m having a hard time dealing with the total acceptance of this by society.

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Thanks Marlin. (y) I don’t see the problem.

Just glad my wife didn’t look at the page then. I spend too much time on here as it is. It would be my luck that that would be the moment she would walk by.
Herminator ~ Exactly, and worst yet if one of your grandkid's comes walking by and looks over your shoulder? "Whatcha looking at grandpa?"

Well, it grinds my gears.

They must of reeled in some real fish to support those kind of ads on a forum about tractors.

7461 - 7480 of 7518 Posts