Green Tractor Talk banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
If those spark plugs are coated with oil, I would suspect the guide seals are gone and need replacing, which requires you removing the heads. Do this first, do a compression check...wet and dry that is if you have the equipment to do a cylinder compression check?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
If those spark plugs are coated with oil, I would suspect the guide seals are gone and need replacing, which requires you removing the heads. Do this first, do a compression check...wet and dry that is if you have the equipment to do a cylinder compression check?
Unfortunately I do not have that tool. It’s going back to the dealer where I purchased it. They have been responsible for the maintenance since it was purchased so I will let them take it from here.

I do want to thank everyone for all the help. This is an excellent forum and greatly appreciate all you comments. I will let you know what happens. Thank you.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.