Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My deck shut down while mowing the yard and when I went to the info screen I could not read the text because it was in Spanish. The problem was solved when I realized that on the first screen which is the Hours, it shows on the bottom right hand corner ABC1 or ABC2. It was at the time showing ABC2 so I selected the right hand button and it changed to ABC1. Now it shows English. In the video I show how to change both 1 and 2 language settings to any language you want and its easy even if you cant read the text. Each page has a icon symbol to navigate by. Hope you like the video and as always if you care to comment let me know what you think. If you want me to make a video on a specific problem let me know what you would like to see. My next one will be on all the zerk fitting locations and best way to grease the mower.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
40,807 Posts
I get...
Video unavailable
This video is private.

Reactions: driveshaft

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm thinking that very soon we will not be able to mow our lawns without some sort "computer monitoring gadgets" to carry along in case the mowers information screen goes bad. What happen to just an old modern ..turn key on and start the mowers? When did these people that manufacturer these lawn tractors get the idea they have to make different mowers for different people of color and backgrounds? I think it's all about how much money they can get from we owners to see if we are smart enough to own such a machine. It may also come to where the owner has to file paper work to the US Government on our education background, pass some sort tests to see if we qualify to own the machine , and most of all if we are capable of mowing a lawn.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm thinking that very soon we will not be able to mow our lawns without some sort "computer monitoring gadgets" to carry along in case the mowers information screen goes bad. What happen to just an old modern ..turn key on and start the mowers? When did these people that manufacturer these lawn tractors get the idea they have to make different mowers for different people of color and backgrounds? I think it's all about how much money they can get from we owners to see if we are smart enough to own such a machine. It may also come to where the owner has to file paper work to the US Government on our education background, pass some sort tests to see if we qualify to own the machine , and most of all if we are capable of mowing a lawn.
I agree, no reason to put so much electronics on a mower other than to be able to charge more and up the price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts